Hello Singapore - and all international readers!

In the last 30 days there have been 669 hits to this blog from Singapore (I have published 71 blogs). I'd love to know what has sparked the interest. 








This activity alone has increased the number of hits to this blog significantly


Do get in touch on Instagram @Belswood21 or message here.

In fact anyone from anywhere in the world do get in touch. I love to hear about rewilding projects anywhere in the world and what your specific interest may be.



Comments

  1. That’s so interesting the number of hits from Singapore. I wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I am curious - it has continued with all of the blogs being looked at in turn. Curious.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bel's Wood becomes a wood

Christmas and 4,250 trees are ready to be planted

Winter arrives and all systems are go